The good folks at Washout Garden Supplies were kind enough to send us a bottle of their “Mites & Mildew Washout” for testing and to see firsthand how well it works (and to share the results with our readers).
This is where you make come in.
We are looking for a grower here in the southern Maine area that’s having an issue with either powdery milder and/or spider mites, if you are please drop us an email or send us a text (207-613-5650) and let’s give the “Mites & Mildew Washout” a good Maine test*.
Here’s some of the important things to know about the washout:
- Made from 100% organic all natural products
- Nontoxic and environmentally friendly
- No synthetic additives
- No harmful residues because this formula is 100% plant derived
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor plant and greenhouse use
- Leaves a natural shine without clogging the stomata
- Easy to apply (just spray on the plant)
- Mixes completely with water
- No surfactant (soap or similar) needed
- No threat to humans or other higher animals
Another important aspect is the ability to use it up to 5 days before harvest.
So Please, if you are a grower here in the southern Maine and have an issue with powdery milder and/or mites* please drop us an email or send us a text (207-613-5650) and help us test “Mites & Mildew Washout”.
*Any participants will be listed simply as “volunteer tester” when we post the results.